1. Obtain an Admission Packet by either emailing, calling the Main Office, or by downloading online forms.
2. All of the following items must be returned before your admission can be finalized:
3. Please be sure to sign the waivers at the bottom of the Educator Confidential Reference and Character
Confidential Reference and mail or give the forms and their return envelopes to the appropriate individuals. These are mailed to GHCA and as confidential documents are not available to parents to review.
4. Before an interview is scheduled, we will determine on the basis of records received if there is a need for any further testing in order to determine ability level. If testing is required ($15 fee), the applicant will be scheduled for a test prior to the interview. All applicants for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten are given a screening test to ensure readiness for our program.
5. Students applying from homeschool situations need to submit the following information before an interview can be scheduled: a minimum of two years of subjects completed & grades earned, textbook titles, and any standardized testing results.
6. After all application materials and test results have been received and reviewed, parents and student(s) are required to have an interview with an admissions committee (at least one administrator and a teacher). You should come prepared with any questions you may have regarding any aspects of the school's program.
7. The admissions committee will make a decision based on family and student compatibility with our mission, program, and resources. Parents will be notified by phone and in writing at the earliest possible time about the committee's decision. After enrollment, parents will be asked to complete and sign additional forms (such as health information, tuition agreement, etc.), all of which must be returned to the Main Office before
students may attend school.
8. All families sign a Tuition Agreement stating the terms of payment. Students are permitted in class once all fees and the first month's tuition are paid and all paperwork is properly completed, signed, and returned to the school office.